Your Cardinal Ritter Parent Club is excited for another terrific school year. As in years past, we look forward to serving the school community.
Click here to view upcoming events and volunteer opportunities.
Parent Club Events Volunteer Sign Up
Goals of the Parent Club include:
- Increase parental understanding of the processes and functions of the school
- Promote good communication between faculty, parents, and administration
- Provide a forum for the exchange of ideas in the educational process
- Serve in an advisory capacity to the President and Principal
- Sponsor fundraising events to support Cardinal Ritter High School
Parent Club Contacts
Co-Presidents: Christine Exline (Sarah ’21) and Nikki Knipe (Cameron ’22)
7th/8th: Rebecca Byrnes (Ella ’26) and Jacque Michael (Rylee ’26)
9th: Cindy Closser (Andres ’24 and Antonio ’26)
10th: Kim Brownridge (Robert ’23)
11th: Diana Jacob (Sarah ’22)
12th: Christine Exline (Sarah ’21)